Is the most effective method, which enables to clean, dust-free, streets, roads, bridges, industrial and warehouse halls, underground parking spaces. Applying the relevant machine velocity, we obtain the optimal result of the shot blasting.
That method is suitable to treat the following surfaces:
Shot blasting technologies using the BLASTRAC machines are highly effective and environment friendly (there is no emission of gases, dust; no use of chemicals and water contamination).
Is the method used in the case of cleaning, profiling, levelling or removing of a floor layer. Using the specialised machines we are able to scarify the concrete and asphalt surfaces for the depth of 2-10 mm. Milling cutters operate together with industrial vacuum cleaners, which sucks the dust effectively off.
Milling is applied first of all in the following cases:
- Damaged, greased, uneven surfaces
- Removal of layers of the concrete or resin floors
- Levelling the floors
- Profiling the smooth substrates
Industrial grinding of concrete floors is based on the surface treatment using the diamond techniques.
That method is ideal for:
- leveling the surface without removing too much quantity of materials
- preparing the substrate before painting
- removing old paints, dirt, glue
- in the case of necessity to work in places difficult of access, corners and nooks